The Sport line is designed for the serious club racer and high performance street driver. This ultimate suspension system is by far the finest quality and best handling suspension system on the market today.
Featuring remote reservoirs for superior fluid temperature control, quick release hydraulic lines (on most models) for easy installation, separate compression and rebound damper valving adjustment and height adjustable spring perches, this kit is beyond the more common coil-over systems on the market. If your driving can benefit for the ultimate in suspension tuning, then this kit is for you.
What do we have in store for you?
The Moton Sport damper features 15 positions of bump adjustment on the remote reservoir and 15 positions of rebound on top of the piston rod. Each adjustment done to the damper is very noticeable to the driver. Our Moton Sport dampers are designed to be uncomplicated, easy to use and to deliver the absolute best performance. The Sport dampers perform really well at low speed as well as high speed velocities which gives you total control regardless of the conditions. The reservoir is connected by a high pressure hose and is equipped with swivel banjo’s for easy installation of the canisters in the car regardless of the position. The damper bodies are produced from the highest quality steel or aluminum. The shaft are induction hardened and chrome plated. The canister pressure can be varied between 6 - 18 bar (100 - 300 psi) to help support the car in high speed cornering with soft springs.
- Comfortable on daily roads
- Easy to adjust to a real race setup
- Easy to work with
- Every single adjustment done is very noticable to the driver
- Proven reliability
- Wide range of spring rates can be used
- Improved platform stability
- Improved traction, higher grip level
- Improved curb stone and bumpy track control
- Improved tyre wear
- Seperate Bump (15) and rebound (15) control
- Ride height adjustable
- Unique blow off valve system in remote reservoirs
- Large piston rod diameter for more fluid displacement
- Adjustable gas pressure for added lifting forceLarge main piston for quick response
- Large main piston for quick response
- No preloaded valve stacks needed for low speed damping control
- Swivel banjo hoses for easy installation of remote reservoirs
MOTON Prices and delivery
If you are interested in MOTON Premium Suspension, call or email us for price information and delivery times.