SALE: Grand am Racing (5200 Series) for the Aston Martin vantage V8 GT4.
AST Suspension designed a 2-way adjustable series which is based on the competition 3-way sets. This series is compression and rebound adjustable. The design of the compression adjuster is a evolution of the Grand-Am series dampers in America that we provided ( 5220 series ) for the last few years. It's perfect to achieve a quick and easy set up, it allows separate adjustment of compression and rebound and uses an external canister. Throughout testing and competitions, the 5200 has been praised for its performance and capabilities, surpassing other major, more expensive brands and setting a new standard of 2 way damper. Its no surprise that the 5200 is fast becoming a favorite damper amongst race teams and track day enthusiasts world wide.
- High end, track ready suspension that is totally streetable.
- Fully upgradeable to 5300 spec.
- Rebound and Compression Adjustable ('Doubles'), with a remote reservoir.
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel, heat dissipation and increased oil/ nitrogen gas capacity.
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts are inverted and offer exceptional strength, which in turn reduces geometry change under corner and braking monoevers.
- Aluminum cylinder, threaded body shocks, factory mounting style.
- New low friction seal on all AST dampings.
- Spherical lower ''eye'' shock mounts.
- Reservoir with hose or piggyback (piggyback examples: '08 STI & BMW E36 rears).
- Spherical upper shock mount assemblies.
- Synthetic hydraulic fluid.
- Optional DLC Coated shafts.
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive).
- Fully service and rebuildable.
- Revalvable for specific characteristics.
When you require a custom set up, we ask you to mention the requested spring rates in the order process (in ‘Notes and Special requests”).